Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Visitors for Lydia

 My family left on Monday and we are settling into a routine of life with two- though it has been nice to have Cheryl's help this week and we are thankful she took off a whole week of work to help us out!  I have to admit- seeing my parents leave on Monday was rough.  Jeremiah and I were both in tears as they drove off in the morning.  It didn't help that I had had a rough night with Lydia the night before and all the post postpartum hormones on top of that.  But today is a new day and we are thankful the Lord is giving much grace in these new days!  Here are a few visitors Lydia has had over these last 2 1/2 weeks.
Phil & Sarah came to visit us in the hospital and lots of Hebrew Union friends!

Michael, Lydia, his Mom & Gigi- Grandma Renner who Lydia is named after!


Jeremiah is doing pretty well with her- he wants to pick her up off the floor a lot! 


Faithful Sarah Brown came to see us in the hospital after working an all night shift!

My mom loved coming to visit and was a great help with both kids!

Aunt Beka drove down from Columbus to see us as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment