Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Hubby!

 Happy 31st Birthday to my hubby, Michael Lyons!  I am so thankful that the Lord brought you into my life and how the Lord has used you to help me be more like Christ!  Thank you for your faithfulness in serving the Lord above all else and your family!  Michael- you do such a great job at balancing your time amidst many pressures of school, work, church and family.  You are so thoughtful and caring to me as your wife and you do a great job wrestling Jeremiah and seeking to train and discipline his little heart!  And though Jeremiah takes up most of your energy- Lydia loves how you sing to her and rock her when she cries.  We are truly blessed to be your family and to have an amazing, handsome, Godly husband and daddy!  We love you!!!  Happy 31st Birthday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment