Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Soloing It!

Michael has been out of town since Monday and today he is coming home- yay!  We are more than ready!  This is my first time with the two kids by myself for 3 days!  The Lord has been more than gracious though I have been EXHAUSTED!!!  But we are overjoyed to have Daddy home in a few hours!  I have learned more patience this week, dependence on the Lord for grace and strength and appreciated more the fact that God has given me a Godly leader, example and wonderful Daddy who loves to play with his kids.  Jeremiah cannot wait to wrestle and play "beep beep" with Dadda!  We can't wait for you to get home Michael!!!


A walk with Sarah Brown a few weeks ago! 
Tomorrow- we are celebrating by going away as a family overnight to a Retreat Center in Indiana- the Springs- looking forward to staying in a cabin and spending some family time together! 

No comments:

Post a Comment