Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Our week...

Last week, we were enjoying so much the warmer weather- we took a quick trip to the zoo on Tuesday night to enjoy the beautiful weather and then we had some Ice Cream sandwiches when we got home after we meet Daddy working at the Hebrew Union Library.
This weekend, we enjoyed a day trip on Saturday down to Louisville to visit some dear friends of ours from Seminary days!  Laura and I worked together on campus.  I remember seeing her and thinking- that is a lady I would love to get to know better- I was impressed with her quiet spirit and true sincerity and love for the Lord.  We are so thankful for David & Laura and the friends they continue to be across the miles even now across the world.  Over the last few years, as she has moved across the world with her sweet family, I have treasured our friendship more and learned from her across the distance as we have tried to Skype weekly or biweekly.  I have enjoyed our sweet times of prayer together and sharing requests with each other!  They have two sweet boys and Jeremiah quickly wanted to become a brother with those boys!  :)  Laura and I are due around the same time in a few weeks both having boys.  It was a refreshing day together- though  a bit different with trying to entertain 4 kiddos while we caught up!


No comments:

Post a Comment