Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Prophets...

This may sound funny but I am going to put in a plug for my hubby not only because I love his teaching but it has been so good for me since moved from Seminary to have some rigorous reminders of how to study God's Word!  Michael, is teaching a Sunday School class this Winter on the Prophets- part 1- and it is rich!!!  He is teaching us how to read the prophetic books and also each week going through some of the Prophets.  If you would like to listen- go to the following link on our church website- Evangelical Community Church.  As a mom of wee little ones- I have enjoyed so much sitting in and listening to his Sunday Schools to understand the Old Testament more as I read the Word of God!  May you be encouraged as you listen!  So that is my plug for this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment