Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas In York, PA!



We flew to York PA on Christmas Eve day.  We were a little nervous about Jeremiah’s plane flight since he is so active and will barely sit on my lap anymore. He was a trooper!  He loved crawling after all the kids he saw in the airport and he loved to push his umbrella stroller all throughout the airport.  This trip was a good test for me on being flexible with his schedule as I can be a very strict scheduler with myself and him.  We enjoyed going to COD’s Christmas Eve Service and then to church on Sunday.  It was fun to visit with my family and relatives.  Sunday night we had Christmas with the Delp family.  Monday we went to visit relatives in Philadelphia and my grandma who gave Jeremiah a special bear that sings Jesus Loves Me.  Tuesday night we had dinner over at Mike & Rachel’s place and they cooked us a great meal and we played a game!  The rest of the week, I hung out a lot with my sister and mom going shopping and doing girl stuff- Friday we had our nails done and went to lunch. 

We also got to spend time with some sweet friends- we got to visit Josh & Amy Jensen and Becca and visit the Sutter family.  We loved spending time with the Jensens though we all were struggling with colds.  I had fun going out with the girls- Angie Martin & Laura LaQuay on Wed. night.  We also got to visit with Fred King and Rob & Sara Fillmann and Eric and Kirsten.  It is always fun to hang out with them and Sara I always wish we lived closer!  I just love you so much and am looking forward to reading The Praying Life!  And Friday night, we celebrated Rachel’s birthday and visited with my high school teachers- Paul & Barb Adams.  On Saturday, when we headed home, we were so exhausted from a week of busyness and not sleeping well as Jeremiah had been waking up and we had colds.  We were so thankful for the time in York and Jeremiah definitely enjoyed being with his Pop-pop and Mom-mom and his Auntie Rachel, Uncle Mike, Uncle Josh and Uncle Jonathan.  We were very very blessed this Christmas for Michael to receive from my parents, Bible Works- a software program that he greatly needed for school!  We were so thankful for this surprise gift among many others! 
Look I got batteries for all my toys!


Aunt Rachel got me a lion hat- but I think daddy likes it better than me!


Jeremiah's great mom-mom with his bear!

Amy and Becca Jensen!

Josh and Amy Jensen and sweet Becca!

Uncle Mike & Aunt Rachel got me my very own baseball and bat- in training early!


Visiting with Fred King & Rob & Sara Fillmann & Eric & Kirsten



Not only was Jeremiah in training- maybe Michael was as well!

Celebrating Rachel's birthday before we left!

No comments:

Post a Comment