Thursday, January 19, 2012

Haircut...

On Monday, since Michael had off from school, I was able to get out for a little bit and do some errands I was needing to do without the little boy.  Needless to say when I got home, my little boy looked different.  Yes, my husband cut off his little curls in the back- he said he wanted him to look more like a boy.  He did a great job on the little trim, but I must admit- I miss those little curls in the back.  :)  Sarah Brown also came to visit and have dinner with us on Monday night.  We had pizza and she brought the root beer and a delicious box of Russel Stover chocolates- yum!  We always enjoy spending time with her! 

In other news, the stomach bug has struck our household- Michael is the current victim, we are praying that especially baby Jeremiah does not get it.






1 comment:

  1. Awww...he cut it without you?? :( Did you know he was going to?

    ReplyDelete