Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

This week we ask you to pray for us as we are taking the week to pray over the trip to Israel.  We need to try to make a decision by Monday.  We are feeling the pressure and trying to ask people to pray and asking advice and trying to get as much info as we can.  The decision, whether we should go to Israel this summer with Hebrew Union.  IF we go, Michael will go for 6 weeks and I will possibly either go for 3 weeks in June by myself with him and leave the baby with my parents.  I am sure if we decide this it will be harder on me and maybe my parents than even Jeremiah.  Or... do I take this little tike across the ocean to Israel for 3 weeks and what will that look like.  We met yesterday with a professor who is taking his almost 3 year old with his wife.  For some reason, this decision has been so hard for me.  Either way,  I have a feeling the Lord will really teach me about TRUST in HIM this summer as either way I will be stretched and our family will be apart for some time as I would come back after Jerusalem and Michael will go on an archeological dig for 3 weeks.  The other day I was struck with the fact that am I making this decision based on what is easier for me or my whole family- so I am trying to think that through.  :)  I love to travel but somehow being a mom now makes decisions so much more difficult.  Please pray for us as we make this decision this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment