Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Under the Weather...

The past few days, Jeremiah has been feeling sickly.  He has had a runny nose, cough and on top of that I think he is getting more teeth!  Last night, he had a 102.5 temperature which is the worst I have seen in his little body.  So basically while daddy was gone working, we read books and snuggled.  I know the little boy is sick when all he wants to do is sit with me on the chair and lay his head on my shoulder.  So we rocked and sang some songs.  This morning, he would only sit on the floor and fuss and cry.  So in order to distract the little guy, I took him for a ride in the car and a walk in his stroller.  It seems to have worked because his spirits seem up.  Now we have heard news that Dad & Mom Lyons both have the stomach flu.  Hopefully, I am not next.  Even when the little man is sick, he still likes his moo-cow and was able to get out a little smile before we left.


No comments:

Post a Comment