Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jeremiah 11 months

 Jeremiah just recently turned 11 months.  I cannot believe he is almost a year old!  It is hard to get good pictures of him anymore as he is soo busy. 
 Jeremiah's new favorite toy from Christmas is his push cart.  He pushes and pushes and pushes that thing around!  His new favorite game is to chase him as he is pushing the cart or to run away from him and yell "Ahhh!"  He also loves when I vacuum to follow me with his cart while I vacuum.

 Jeremiah has also started helping me with the dishes.  He really loves to stand on a chair and bang the spatula against the sink- at least it keeps him busy.



 During Christmas, Jeremiah started to push his bin of toys all around the circle in my parents house- through the kitchen, living room and dining room- taking his friends with him.  That pushing started the whole thing- now he pushes anything that will push.  What a funny little boy!  We just discovered yesterday that his top front tooth is coming in and I had been thinking the bottom ones were coming in first. 












No comments:

Post a Comment