Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Year... 2014

It is hard to believe 2013 is gone and we are on to a New Year! We are so thankful for how the Lord has worked in our lives in 2013 and in this new year anticipate and trust that their will be new mercy and grace for each day! I always spend the first few days of the year feeling unorganized and trying to get my home back in order and think through what my new goals are for the new year! A new year brings an opportunity for freshness and change and ways to think through what are areas in my life that the Lord can help me grow and change. Praying the Lord would grow me into a better wife and mother in this new year! We were so thankful in December to have a chance to go on a date to Fountain Square in downtown Cincinnati- we got to see the ice skating rink, tree and even a Gingerbread rendition of Cincinnati in one of the hotels- complete with Cincinnati Reds stadium. Unfortunately Michael got poisoned by gluten at the restaurant and felt the affects a few days after- good motivation for him to stay away from gluten.



No comments:

Post a Comment