Sunday, January 19, 2014

Shower for My Sister


While we were in York, PA over Christmas- my mom and I planned a shower for my sister, a little early, but it was fun to be involved in helping plan a shower for her and we definitely surprised her! My sister is due to have a little boy around the beginning of May. The only problem with our shower day was- literally the day before we were going to have the shower- she got a bad virus and ended up in the hospital. But thankfully she was doing much better on shower day- she just was feeling 100 percent. While in York, we also got to visit with my Mom-mom Delp and Lydia got to meet her Great Grandma for the first time. I am sad I don't get to see my Mom-mom more often but really do try to make the effort to see her when I get to PA!




No comments:

Post a Comment