Saturday, January 18, 2014

Delp Family Christmas 2013




On Christmas Eve this year- we journeyed to PA- we had a great week with my family. My mom- being the elementary teacher that she is- had a flannel board all ready to tell the Christmas story. Jeremiah loved that and it carried on a tradition of something we always did when we were young. We had fun being together on Christmas day and then the day after Christmas we headed to a Children's Science Center. Jeremiah and Lydia loved exploring the train display and the different cars to drive as well as grocery shopping with Pop! Jeremiah even got to go to Walmart on our trip with Pop. Even now Jeremiah will tell me what Pop gets when he goes to the store. My dad always took all 4 of us kids grocery shopping and now with 2 in tow- I don't know how he did it and managed to get all the groceries home and not leave any kids behind. :) My brother Jon was home from his internship in Montana this Christmas and it was fun to spend time with him. I think Dad held Lydia most of the time- he had a little bit trouble sharing her- I think she reminded him of my sister and I when we were little. :)











No comments:

Post a Comment