Friday, January 24, 2014

Nancy Guthrie & Community Groups

This weekend, Nancy Guthrie is in town for a Women's Conference Friday night and Saturday afternoon!  I am so thankful to my husband for watching the kids so I can have a bit of a break!  Looking forward to a time of refreshment in the Word and Worship with other women- without kiddos!  Praying God would work on my own heart during this time and hoping to get to know some ladies even better!

We are also getting ready to launch Community Groups at our church.  Michael has been busy training the leaders who will start groups next week.  We have really enjoyed having this group of leaders in our home- they are all amazing leaders and will be great shepherding people in their homes!  Though, I have to admit, I am sad to not have them come over to our home twice a month- it was such a highlight for me!  So here is the group- they are a bit crazy!


No comments:

Post a Comment